Employment Opportunities with CMBV
Educational Enrichment Internship
- Generate new programs for school groups with relationship to TEKS standards
- Schedule and plan programs for School Groups
- Produce exhibit guides with correlating TEKS for each exhibit
- Create and coordinate monthly programs and calendar
- Work with Marketing Manager to create monthly program calendar to send to publication
- Organize and update information in The Children’s Museum database
- Schedule special program guests to visit the museum
- Send thank you notes and reminder emails to various programming special guests
- Organize program materials
- Other Duties as assigned
- In process of completing Bachelor’s degree or higher (preferably in education, Child Development or in a child related field).
- Flexibility in planning.
- Ability to think and plan ahead.
- Knowledge of child development stages.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization.
- Experience in written planning.
- Passion and love for children and the mission of CMBV.
- Unpaid internship
- Must be able to commit 12-18 weeks
- Schedule is flexible and will work with class schedules
- Part-time: 15-35 hours/per week
Educational Program Assistant
The Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley is now hiring Educational Program Assistants! These are the employees that work at the front desk, run our craft and story times throughout the week, and help us with community events. If you or someone you know is organized, high-energy, and maybe a little crafty or a mad scientist – please send your resume to Jenna Dworkin at email@example.com.