Ducky Derby is a FUN way to raise money for new exhibits and programs at the Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley. And this year, THERE ARE TWO WAYS YOU CAN HELP WITH DUCKY DERBY – and WIN some great prizes along the way!
1. Adopt a Ducky personally – at the link above.
2. Invite your friends and family to adopt Duckies to win these great prizes:
– Sell 2 Ducky Adoptions (or $20 value) and receive a FREE DAY PASS to the Children’s Museum.
– Sell 20 Ducky Adoptions (or $200 value) and receive a FREE BASIC MEMBERSHIP (good for one year) to the Children’s Museum.
– Sell 100 Ducky Adoptions (or $1,000 value) and WIN a FREE BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE to the Children’s Museum.
You can pick up your official Duck Adoption Package (including a fun prize!) at the Children’s Museum during our normal business hours.
Important Fundraiser Information: All duck sales should be supervised by a parent or guardian. Focus on your core contacts – family, friends, neighbors, and coworkers of parents. Feel free to let your core contacts know about Ducky Derby through mail, email, social media or in person. ABSOLUTELY NO SELLING DOOR-TO-DOOR.