Thanks to our sponsors!
FREE SUNDAYS allow us to showcase the Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley free of charge one Sunday each month for the community members of the Brazos Valley and beyond. This opportunity may open new doors for members of our community who either haven’t ever visited or haven’t rediscovered all that our new location has to offer. We can offer this due to our incredible FREE SUNDAY sponsors!
The Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley is a tremendous resource of educational and learning opportunities for children in the area and your FREE SUNDAY sponsorship helps to fund our vitally important mission – providing a child-centered, hands-on, interactive environment for learning and discovery for children.
The Children’s Museum of the Brazos Valley is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and serves over 30,000 visitors each and every year. Your support and involvement is crucial so we can continue the good work we started more than 19 years ago.
Your business will be highlighted in a variety of ways over the course of the entire month:
- 2 x 3 poster indicating your sponsorship in Museum foyer during your sponsored month
- Dedicated programming offered on your Sponsored Sunday – opportunity for your staff to do an educational program, or our staff will be happy to design a special program to feature your organization
- Your promotional materials as well as any other items you would like to display or give-away will be placed at the reception desk for all guests to receive as they check in at the Museum.
- Specific recognition on the Museum website for the duration of your sponsored month, as well as ongoing recognition throughout the year
- Ad on Media Wall at Museum for the duration of your sponsored month
- Recognition in all monthly museum advertising/media buys, and social media advertising for your event
Sponsorship Investment = $1,000